Today’s large-scale informatization and office automation have brought unprecedented challenges to the construction of traditional data centers.
With more and more traditional data centers, operational risks, performance bottlenecks, cross-unit and cross-platform data exchanges are challenging various data center constructions, while hardware and software resources are wasted and redundantly built, and asset management difficulties are becoming more and more problematic. The more they become the focus of information center CIOs. Thus, the traditional data center is transformed into a new concept data center–the cloud computing data resource center. The construction of the cloud computing data resource center can realize data integration and provide cross-department, cross-system and cross-platform business integration.
Direction of development
- Flexible infrastructure
- Data center cloud computing management platform
- End-to-end service request management platform
- Services request management platform
* To achieve the on-demand allocation of resources anytime and anywhere, it is necessary to establish a flexible hardware infrastructure. The server is responsible for providing computing power resources in the IT environment. The interface of virtual server, such as the region of database server, the region of application server, and the region of web server, should be established according to the functions of the server. Dynamic deployment of the physical server can be im[lemented by using advanced partition technology or virtual technology.
* The cloud computing management platform is responsible for the automatic allocation and recycling of IT resources, that is, the automatic deployment of resources. To achieve automatic deployment of resources, we must: First, establish a central database as the hardware resources of the management center; second, we must standardize the role of resources.
The daily management can be improved by more than 50% by adopting automated resource deployment.
* Establish a unified management platform to achieve end-to-end process management, and use a workflow to coordinate the cooperation of various departments of the enterprise and improve management efficiency. The end-to-end service process includes:
- Resource application
- Resource allocation
- Resource recycling
- Resource usage report
- Price of resources
- Price of Services
- Rate management
- Service level monitoring
- Service management
* In order to achieve standardized management of cloud computing, a complete set of management rules must be developed for the data center, including organization and its structure, information security management, configuration management, contingency processing, outsourcing management, service level management, business continuity management, capacity management, Problem management, operation management and performance management etc.
Central monitoring system
As the City limit continues to expand to cope with more people, money, goods and traffic flows, Public secuity becomes more complex. The central monitoring system will cover all the communities, important intersections within the city. It will become an important part of the city’s prevention and control mechanism used for public security, traffic management and reconnaissance.
The central control system is a window to understand conditions of the traffic and public security of the city. It is an indispensable subsystem of the public security traffic command system and an important part of the intelligent transportation system. The purpose of establishing a video image monitoring system is to grasp the monitored intersections in a timely and accurate manner. The traffic monitoring system captures the road condition, pedestrian traffic, traffic safety, etc., which provides commanders with prompt and intuitive information for them to make accurate judgments and respond in a timely manner with video evidences for sudden public security incidents within the scope of surveillance. It provides a comprehensive effect for internal and external security guards work.
There are five aspects to the role:
- Traffic surveillance and guidance: Through the system, the scene image in the surveillance area is transmitted back to the command center.Management personnel can directly grasp the traffic conditions such as vehicle queuing, blockage, signal lights, etc. With this detail information, he or she can instantly change the traffic flow by adjusting the signal timing or diverting traffic. The traffic re-distribution is to achieve the purpose of the link traffic jam.
- Traffic Guard: Managers keep abreast of traffic guard video, traffic conditions of large-scale assembly activities, and timely mobilize police forces to ensure smooth traffic surveillance video.
- Improve the ability to handle emergencies through video recording of emergencies.
- Through the video recording of violations, the positive role of the monitoring system reaps economic and social benefits.
- The analog matrix monitoring system is coupled to the digital network to enable easy network management.
Highlight of Asset Managment System
1. Each asset associated with single or multiple RFID Tag is recorded in a data management system.
2. The system will immediately monitor the status of the asset, when the asset illegally leave the predetermined location, the system will alert immediately.
3. The system has the stock in & out function and record the stock movement.
4. The system has the stock take and using the RFID Handheld to the processing, it is no needs to using by manual.
5. The system has different access rights, and different users can regulate different type of functions.
6. The system has different permission functions, and different departments can supervise different types of assets.
7. Master files can be imported in Excel, making implementation quick and easy.
Purpose for Warehouse Management System
1. Systematically manage the details of inventory.
2. Simplify the process in controlling warehouse and inventory, and minimize possibility of human error.
3. Real-time data assist in recording more accurate inventory level.
4. Increase visibility of inventory level and help in inventory level analysis.
5. Help to estimate shipment date more accurately, thus increasing customer service level.
6. Enhance inventory control and minimize inventory cost.